This 26-acre park in Huntersville features floating piers and boat launch, so you are only minutes away from sailing the waters. When hunger strikes, stop at the Dockside Cafe where you can dock your boat, walk up and enjoy a sandwich or snack, or stock up on night crawlers. Other amenities include a playground, picnic areas, and sand volleyball courts.
- Boat dock
- Boat launch
- Boating / Sailing
- Children’s activities
- Free parking
- Handicap accessible
- Motorcoach / RV parking
- Picnic area
- Restaurant on-site
- Snack bar / concessions
- 26 acres
- Floating piers for boat launching
- Dockside Cafe – Here you can get a snack or sandwich to enjoy in the park, or have it packed to take out on the boat with you.
- Beach (swimming is not allowed)
- Picnic areas
- Sand volleyball courts –
- Reserve a volleyball court: 704-336-3590.
- Register for Sand Volleyball leagues at Blythe Landing: http://www.allinplayinc.com/
- NC Community Sailing and Rowing
Reserve a gazebo call 311 or 704-336-7600.
Armin’s Sunshine Cafe at Blythe Landing 704-947-1670
Located at Blythe Landing with Picnic tables and casual dining and take out overlooking Lake Norman.
- Open seasonally from April 1 through October 31
- Hours: Mon – Sat 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Serving: sandwiches, hot dogs, snacks, sodas, ice
- more info